Training & Quality Assurance Supervisor
Provision of all training in hard skill and soft skills: Product, systems, Business process, technical and Service areas in line with business need.
By develop and promote the skills of Customer Service Representatives to ensure excellence customer service within Customer Service function by raising the standard of query handling and quality within the function.
• Conducts the full scope of activities required to deliver new employee orientation and on-going training for call center personnel. On-going training classes include soft skills training (leadership, communication, stress management, etc.), supervisor training, process training, and product training. Audience is comprised of employees and supervisors either in a group classroom setting, online through an e-learning.
• Carrying out training needs analysis.
• Applies highly specialist knowledge and skills in providing professional advice and support to a range of training and development program.
• Monitors and evaluate quality of inbound/outbound calls, non-phone, and web chat of customer contacts.
• Provides feedback to call center supervisor and managers.
• Coordinates and facilitates call calibration sessions, QA standard sessions for Call Center Operation in order to acknowledge in the same standard.
• Designing course materials and other documents such as handout, manuals and exercises included organizing and marketing course to meet the needs of learners and demand of business.
• Preparing the learning environment and resources, including setting up equipment.
• Reviews and updates policy and procedure manuals.
• Monitoring and evaluating the effectiveness of the training and course outcomes.
• Liaise with Training Manager where necessary to arrange training courses.
• Liaising with other bodies, such as external course providers and employees.
• Develop, implement, communicate, and maintain a company-wide quality control system, quality manuals, processes, procedures, and policies for ISO 9001 certification and /or other quality standards.
• Evaluate information to determine compliance with certification standards.
• Devise and maintain document and record control procedures.
• Other tasks as assigned.
• Bachelor Degree in any field
• 2 years’ experience of Training, preferably in a call center or customer service organization.
• Have background in ISO9001:2015 or ISO9001:2008 and training program design experience will be advantage.
• Advanced presentation, interpersonal, time management, and organizational skills.
• Computer literacy (MS Office applications e.g., Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
• Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
• Good command of English
• Hard working, positive thinking, team player and honest.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
Apply Now : Click here